Digital-on-Demand isn’t Just Printing. It’s a Better Way of Doing Business.
Better because it is a technological workflow that frees you up to focus on the most important parts of your job.
- Digital-on-demand creates a better workflow by simplifying and automating traditional time-consuming tasks
- Digital-on-demand allows you to provide and control access to documents and collateral across the entire enterprise
- Digital-on-demand incorporates automated quality procedures to maintain colors, brand standards, and version control
- The average overall print reduction is 21.5% annually for mid- to large-sized companies using on-demand printing (based on analysis of current industry data)
We are Digital Printing Experts. Online and On Time.
Contrary to popular belief, digital requires operator expertise, continuous training, and constant equipment and software upgrades. We were early adopters of digital printing technology – with more than 15 years of experience – so we know what it takes to make digital work.
In B2B terms, think of us as “Quality Meets Digital.” And with Pixos Anytime, we’ve optimized digital-on-demand to deliver the results our B2B clients require, from creating an easy, online ordering experience to on-time delivery of quality output anywhere in the world.
While others offer digital printing, it is not their core business for B2B clients. In fact, many printers offer digital not because they want to, but they have to be able to say “yes” to a client.
We provide our B2B clients with secure, fully customized print portals that can be used by their employees and sales team to easily order brochures, sales sheets, promotional items, trade show materials, letterhead, business cards, and other corporate marketing communications.
Digital portals save time by allowing global sales reps or dealers to instantly see what literature is available to them, and you save money by reducing hard costs such as inventory, printing, and shipping. They order only what they need, where and when they need it.
And with our robust versioning, tracking, and reporting capabilities, you can assure everyone has access to the latest content, that costs are assigned to the appropriate cost centers, and that you’re driving the right kinds of communications out into the market.
Pixos Anytime is ideal for companies with employees in multiple locations that regularly need access to printed material on-demand. Processing print materials for a wide variety of users can be very complex, and many companies find it difficult to adhere to brand colors and standards while managing content and delivery for local, national and global campaigns. Pixos Anytime addresses this issue directly, and ensure consistency and quality across all of your materials.
Whatever your needs, Pixos Anytime is designed to be scaleable to maximize your success!
- Store, share and distribute content from the Pixos Anytime interface
- Instant visibility of what’s available and searchable by visual, data type, text or status
- Efficient document management, faster review and selection with real-time content
- Simple copy and imagery editing
- Automatically notify groups of updates to content, assets and new literature
- Regulatory and legal content is always accurate and up-to-date
- Eliminate managing multiple vendors for your assets
- Manage costs by applying threshold amounts that are set for each item in inventory
- Reduce cycle times with push-button fulfillment and delivery
- Automatically remove obsolete material
- No more excessive ordering, wasted time looking for files and managing a print vendor
- Understand usage and costs, giving you insights to maximize new content development
At Pixos Anytime our Business-to-Business and/or Business-to-Consumer secure online portals communicate directly with our print facilities, allowing customers to manage all stages of the workflow process while providing a wide array of solutions designed to connect any brand with any audience as quickly as possible.
Improve your management, inventory and cash flow by producing just what you need, when and where you need it. And improve campaign outcomes by creating truly personalized communications. With our advanced variable print technologies, we can utilize targeted demographic information, content consumption, and more, for specific B2B and B2C campaigns.
Just-in-time inventory techniques and agile design principles have long been used to reduce waste in B2B environments. Now you can leverage those same best practices to eliminate unexpected overage materials and costs from your printer.
The volume of print you order via the Pixos Anytime service is controlled by you. It provides JIT production and delivery and minimizes the excess use of materials during content and corporate brand development changes. You’ll enjoy total control of sales support materials, brand and brand assets, corporate colors and corporate imagery as ordered by qualified staff.
- Establish your corporate standards and ideals for print. (If you don’t have color and branding standards in place we will assist you in creating them.
- Meet with PixosPrint to review your branding standards guidelines
- Create an Account