Graphic Design Services and Printing—All in One Shop.
Pixos Print offers you a full suite of graphic design services, whether you need great concepts for an advertising campaign or a skilled artist to fix problems with your existing files. We can match your needs with the right kind of artist for any project.
In addition, we give time and in-kind donations to the following organizations:
- Business Identity: We work with you to form the link between your brand message and the visual representation of that message. Our strategic marketing background brings you the skills you need to create a logo and materials that leave a lasting, positive impression.
- Marketing and Sales Collateral: Our graphic design partners develop eye-catching marketing and sales materials that reflect your corporate branding and strategy. We also provide professional copywriting services, to develop messaging that will increase each piece’s impact.
- Signs and Large Format: Translating your marketing messages to the big screen requires skill and expertise. More than “blowing up” your smaller collateral, the development of effective large format should be a standalone element in your overall communications strategy. Our graphic artists work with large format every day, so they know what works—and they can help you avoid the most common pitfalls.
- Brand Development: Once you have a logo and tag line, the way you use these elements makes all the difference in communicating your message. Our graphic artists and marketing strategists work together to choose typography and a color palette, create layout conventions, and develop graphic standards for your corporate image.
- Agency Services: Beyond graphic design, Pixos Print can provide all of the services you would find in a major advertising agency: professional copywriting, top area photographers, photo editing, and development of websites and landing pages—integrating your marketing campaign throughout all of these media. We can even provide resources for quantitative and qualitative market research.
Best of all, when Pixos Print provides your design work, you never get an unpleasant surprise when it’s time for production.
- We can advise you on the production requirements for all of our creative ideas, so you never need to worry that a great concept will be too costly to produce.
- Our designers know exactly what printing methods will be required before they present their ideas to you. You will have all the information you need to choose the best direction and move forward.
Once you have your materials, your relationship with Pixos Print continues. We maintain your library of graphics files, logos, corporate colors, photos, and any other digital materials you may need. The days of searching for missing files are over—now you can store everything with us, keeping it available to use with variable data campaigns, reprints of collateral materials, and updates to business cards, letterhead, and brochures. Request a meeting or a design quote
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: