Training Manual Printing
Your staff members are highly trained professionals who should spend their time on high-payoff activities for your organization. Do you want them to use that time printing, collating, sorting, and assembling training manuals and catalogs?
We don’t think so, and neither do our clients, like Wegmans, Bausch & Lomb and Bristol-Myers Squibb. That’s why Pixos Print created its proprietary process that allows our clients to order manuals and catalogs as they need them, to be custom-assembled here at our Rochester facility.
- First, we sit down with you to discuss the content, versions, and kinds of manuals you need for your organization. We work through the printing requirements you need, based on the way your training programs are carried out.
- Pixos then develops a pilot project and creates a proof based on your input. We get together with you to discuss revisions, and we remain at the proof stage until the manual is exactly what you need.
- When we have a final product in hand, we work with your purchasing department to develop the ordering process and the pricing, based on the total volume you expect to use.
- With a purchase order in hand, we can have the first manuals to you within days.
- Whenever you need manuals, simply visit your website and order exactly what you need. Make changes to existing text, select the pages and binding you would like, choose a quantity, and you’re ready to run.
- Even if you manage hundreds of different training courses and programs, you can enjoy this easy ordering, custom content and on-time delivery.
Using Pixos Anytime, our clients have eliminated hundreds of hours of administrative time previously spent on busywork tasks. Manuals arrive on time and on target, with perfectly matched corporate colors and the content organized according to your specifications.
Let us create a custom ordering site for your training programs..